Sunday, January 27, 2008
Rehearsal


We had a rehearsal on 26 January at the church. Cool~ but tiring. I was still sick and recovering from my flu. *cough cough*

The aisle is quite short and we had to walk very slowly, sync with the music. So tough~ Cannot imagine what will happen on the actual day.

Thanks to my cousins, Kelly, Zen, Gini and Jerry. Not forgetting my Jie Mei, Doreen. Oh must thank her future husband soon, for accompanying Doreen. :) Love all of you.

Thanks to the brothers, Bernard, Jimmy, Kent, Chris. Also must thank Yinghao, who agreed to be our lector. And of course, aloy's sister, Charis.

GOD BLESS
posted by Mrs Ang at



2 Comments:

Blogger RAWR Gini said...

Haiya..didnt tell me u were sick..haha!anyways,do goto ma blog!

http://gini-aloymin.blogspot.com

February 18, 2008 at 6:21 PM  
Blogger RAWR Gini said...

Hey u did not tel me u sick..
anyway come my blog

gini-aloymin.blogspot.com

no wrong juz gogogo!

February 18, 2008 at 6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Two becoming one on 2nd February 2008 Declaring our love at St. Anne's Church Celebrating our union at Swissotel The Stamford