Thursday, October 11, 2007
Excited~


Got a call from my designer that MY PHOTOS ARE READY! Woohoo~ I will be going to view and select them this Sunday 14th October. So cool. Cannot wait to see them. According to him, we took a total of 800 photographs. Can you believe that? I think we have to pay a lot of $$$ to buy the extra photos. I need a bigger pocket!!!

Btw we went for a blood test last Saturday at Singhealth Seng Kang. Ouch so pain lor. Coz my mum's family has thylasamia so I have to test too. If both of us have the illness, then we cannot have babies. So better to check first. Pray that the results are negative or at least one of us is negative. God bless. Results will be out on the 20 October.

Next Friday 19 October, our parents are going to have a first meet up. keke I know it's very late. We already planned everything, now then parents meet up. Hope that everything will be fine and the discussion about the brideprice will be smooth.

TWO SHALL BECOME ONE
posted by Mrs Ang at



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Two becoming one on 2nd February 2008 Declaring our love at St. Anne's Church Celebrating our union at Swissotel The Stamford